UITF Nationals Become Internationals
We are pleased to inform all our UITF supporters the the United ITF Australian National Championships has now become an International Championships.
Apart from our strong level of domestic support, we also have over 50 international entries. Competitors have signed up from Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, India, Scotland, Wales and England so far.
All entries and videos must be submitted by this weekend to go into the draw.
We will spend the next few days with our panel of over a dozen judges scrutinizing the videos and submitting scores.
By next weekend we will be in a position to announce all the winners and placing and start the process of getting medals out to everyone.
So its not to late, but time is running out
Events will include:
- Individual Patterns
- Team Patterns (3 people – mixed gender is ok)
- Special Techniques Multi-Break
- Self Defense (against 2 attackers, any age)
Here’s how its going to work…..
- You need to register and pay
- You will film yourself, or be filmed at your club/class, performing you patterns or routines.
- You will upload these performances to a designated folder online, and our panel of judges will watch them, judge them and score them.
- On the weekend of 3rd October, all videos will be switched from ‘Private’ to ‘Public’ settings so you can watch every one in your category.
- We will announce the results and promote the winning performances on our social media platforms, websites and other means.
- You can view them, share them with family, friends and club mates.
- Placegetters will have medals posted to their instructor (if classes in your area are still running), or directly to the address on your form, if you are in a lockdown area.
Check out all the videos from our last competition