1st Global ITF Cyber Championships
13 countries participating – thank you for the great support
Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, Wales (United Kingdom), Nepal, Puerto Rico, Malaysia, Hong Kong, USA, India and China
Check out all the performances online:
WINNERS TO BE ANNOUNCED BY SUNDAY 6th SEPTEMBER
Being online, that means that all ITF practitioners can take part from all corners of the World.
We welcome participants of :
- ALL AGES
- ALL RANKS
- ALL ITF SCHOOLS
- ALL COUNTRIES
Low Entry Fees
All Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation
All Winners will receive a Medal (via post)
Register and train hard, then submit your best effort.
Events will include:
- Individual Patterns
- Team Patterns (3 people – mixed gender is ok)
- Special Techniques Multi-Break
- Self Defense (against 2 attackers, any age)
Here’s how its going to work…..
- You need to register and pay
- You will film yourself, or be filmed at your club/class, performing you patterns or routines.
- You will upload these performances to a designated folder online, and our panel of judges will watch them, judge them and score them.
- After the last entries are uploaded, all videos will be switched from ‘Private’ to ‘Public’ settings so you can watch every one in your category.
- We will announce the results and promote the winning performances on our social media platforms, websites and other means.
- You can view them, share them with family, friends and club mates.
- Placegetters will have medals posted to their instructor (if classes in your area are still running), or directly to the address on your form, if you are in a lockdown area.
So get practicing and we look forward to seeing your registration and video submission for the Global ITF Cyber Championships.
Website sponsored by – Global Fitness Institute