1st Global ITF Cyber Championships
The 1st Global ITF Cyber Championships was a great event with 13 countries participating – thank you all for the great support
Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, Wales (United Kingdom), Nepal, Puerto Rico, Malaysia, Hong Kong, USA, India and China
Check out all the performances online:
Being online, that means that all ITF practitioners can take part from all corners of the World.
We welcome participants of :
- ALL AGES
- ALL RANKS
- ALL ITF SCHOOLS
- ALL COUNTRIES
Low Entry Fees
All Participants will receive a Certificate of Participation
All Winners will receive a Medal (via post)
Register and train hard, then submit your best effort.
Events will include:
- Individual Patterns
- Team Patterns (3 people – mixed gender is ok)
- Special Techniques Multi-Break
- Self Defense (against 2 attackers, any age)
Here’s how its going to work…..
- You need to register and pay
- You will film yourself, or be filmed at your club/class, performing you patterns or routines.
- You will upload these performances to a designated folder online, and our panel of judges will watch them, judge them and score them.
- After the last entries are uploaded, all videos will be switched from ‘Private’ to ‘Public’ settings so you can watch every one in your category.
- We will announce the results and promote the winning performances on our social media platforms, websites and other means.
- You can view them, share them with family, friends and club mates.
- Placegetters will have medals posted to their instructor (if classes in your area are still running), or directly to the address on your form, if you are in a lockdown area.
So get practicing and we look forward to seeing your registration and video submission for the Global ITF Cyber Championships.
Website sponsored by – Global Fitness Institute