Fitness Instructor Course
ITF Taekwon-Do in conjunction with Global Fitness Institute, brings you the latest in Government approved Fitness instructor courses.
The SIS30315 Certificate 3 in Fitness is the entry level for VET fitness courses for those looking to become a fitness instructor.
Most importantly, courses are Government recognized and Industry approved.
The Certificate 3 in Fitness is certainly a great qualification for the Taekwon-Do instructor. Possession of this qualification also allows one to conduct martial arts fitness, boxing fitness or fitness circuit classes.
Furthermore, a certified fitness instructor may be employed in locations such as gyms, fitness facilities, pools and community facilities.
Importantly, graduates of this course possess the industry recognized qualification to work as a gym instructor or group fitness instructor.
Importantly for those already conducting these types of classes, understand they are classified as Fitness classes, not martial arts classes. Consequently, you may not be qualified or maybe uninsured to do so.
Courses are overseen by Master Michael Muleta, who in addition to being an 8th Degree Black Belt, is the CEO of Global Fitness Institute.
- SISFFIT001 Provide Health Screening and Fitness Orientation
- SISFFIT002 Recognise and apply exercise considerations for specific populations
- SISFFIT003 Instruct fitness programs
- SISFFIT004 Incorporate anatomy and physiology principles into fitness programming
- SISFFIT005 Provide healthy eating information
- SISFFIT014 Instruct exercise to older clients
- SISXCCS001 Provide quality service
- SISXFAC001 Maintain equipment for activities
- SISXIND001 Work effectively in sport, fitness and recreation environments
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- SISFFIT006 Conduct fitness appraisals
- SISXCAI006 Facilitate Groups
- SISFFIT007 Instruct group exercise sessions
- SISXFAC002 Maintain sport, fitness and recreation facilities
Finally, for those looking to obtain this qualification, contact Global Fitness Institute today.
Be sure to also ask about the special ITF Taekwon-Do rate.