Personal Trainer Course
ITF Taekwon-Do in conjunction with Global Fitness Institute provide all students with the chance to become a qualified Personal Trainer.
A qualified Personal Trainer is involved in fitness assessment, training and programming. Likewise, you will deal with a variety of people in health and fitness clubs, gyms, sports centers, community recreation organizations and other venues.
Certificate 4 in Fitness is the Government recognized and industry approved Personal Trainer qualification.
Students undertaking our Personal Trainer course also have access to a wide range of fitness-specific information. Furthermore, we’ll arm you with the skills and knowledge to provide quality, results-based, exercise programs to your clients.
Additionally, graduates will possess the skills to design and deliver exercise programs for individuals and small groups. Likewise, you will be able to conduct training with individual clients, on a one-on-one basis.
Importantly, for those already conducting Personal Fitness Training and programming, understand this may be classified as Fitness instruction. Consequently, you may not be qualified or maybe uninsured to do so.
Finally, all courses are overseen by Master Michael Muleta, who in addition to being an 8th Degree Black Belt, is also the CEO of Global Fitness Institute.
- SISFFIT013 Instruct exercise to young people aged 13 to 17 years
- SISFFIT015 Collaborate with medical and allied health professionals in a fitness context
- SISFFIT016 Provide motivation to positively influence exercise behaviour
- SISFFIT017 Instruct long-term exercise programs
- SISFFIT018 Promote functional movement capacity
- SISFFIT019 Incorporate exercise science principles into fitness programming
- SISFFIT020 Instruct exercise programs for body composition goals
- SISFFIT021 Instruct personal training programs
- SISFFIT023 Instruct group personal training programs
- SISFFIT025 Recognise the dangers of providing nutrition advice to clients
- SISFFIT026 Support healthy eating through the Eat for Health Program
- SISXRES001 Conduct sustainable work practices in open spaces
- BSBSLS408 Present, secure and support sales solution
- BSBSMB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business
- BSBSMB403 Market the small business
- BSBSMB404 Undertake small business planning
- SISSSTC301A Instruct strength and conditioning techniques
- SISSSTC402A Develop strength and conditioning programs
- SISXCAI005 Conduct individualized long-term training programs
- SISXCCS003 Address client needs
Entry requirements to study the Certificate IV in Fitness (SIS40215) are a current first aid qualification and current First Aid certificate, and who have achieved the following units of competency :
- SISFFIT001 Provide health screening and fitness orientation
- SISFFIT002 Recognise and apply exercise considerations for specific populations
- SISFFIT003 Instruct fitness programs
- SISFFIT004 Incorporate anatomy and physiology principles into fitness programming
- SISFFIT005 Provide healthy eating information
- SISFFIT006 Conduct fitness appraisals
- SISFFIT014 Instruct exercise to older clients
- SISXCCS001 Provide quality service
Therefore, prior to undertaking personal trainer courses, it is required that students complete the Certificate III in Fitness (SIS30315).
Finally, for those looking to obtain this qualification, contact Global Fitness Institute today.
Be sure to also ask about the special ITF Taekwon-Do rate.
Website sponsored by – Global Fitness Institute