Australian Masters Games 2019
TAEKWONDO IS BACK !!
Following on from the ground-breaking successes of the 2013 and 2015 Australian Master Games, where all forms of Taekwondo came together in the mutual spirit of competition, all forms of Taekwondo will once again feature at the XVII Australian Masters Games to be held at Adelaide, South Australia on Sunday 6th October 2019.
Tournament Organizer is Master Michael Muleta, 8th Degree.
- International Tul (Individual, Team and Pairs)
- World Poomsae (Individual, Team and Pairs)
- Sparring International (Individual, Team and Pairs)
- Sparring World (Individual, Team and Pairs)
- Self Defense Demonstration (Pairs)
Sparring Weight Class:
Men – Under 60kgs, 60-69kgs, 70-79kgs, 80-89kgs, 90kgs+
Women – Under 55kgs, 55-65kgs, 66-74kgs, 75kgs+
Age Groups: 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Age Requirements : Age is determined as at 31 December 2019. Minimum age for competition is turning 30 years or older during 2019.